F A Q
The throughput and signal relationship
802.11n products: 802.11ac products:
RSSI/dB throughput/Mbps RSSI/dB throughput/Mbps
65 190 59 525
54 190 50 420
45 190 45 450
35 190 35 400
30 160 30 190
26 120 25 154
21 110 20 135
How many ARP bind record can WIS-R5100 support?
How to reset the device?
You can use a needle to press and hold the reset button for at least 8 seconds while the power status is on. The wait about 30 seconds you can start to do the configuration
How to configure the WIS-Q2300/WIS-Q5300 as AP mode?
1. After login the web interface, go to Radio page, choose Access Point Mode, and press Apply
then press Save after the notice info coming out.
2. Go to Wireless page, choose Enable at Wireless Availability , and press Apply & Save after finishing the SSID and encryption settings.
3. Use a client/station connecting to the Access Point and test the link.
How to configure as WISP CPE?
1. After login the web interface, go to Wireless page, press scan
wait for several seconds you can see the base station list, choose your base station and press the ssid
back to the wireless page, press 'Apply' and 'Save'.
2. Go to Network page, choose WISP mode, and fill in the information provided by your WISP.
3. Check you Internet status and done.
How to access the configuration page?
1. Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the POE port of the provided PoE DC Adapter and the other end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of the device. Then, connect the LAN port of the PoE DC Adapter to a PC or switch using another Ethernet cable. Finally, plug the PoE DC Adapter into a standard electrical wall socket.
2. After the device is powered on, set your computer's wired network with static IP of 192.168.1.x (x should be any one of 100~254, such as 192.168.1.100), then open your browser and go to 192.168.1.2 and input username admin and password admin, then you can see the configuration web page.